Why did cory catfish die

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lady said I should through in 2 big table spoons in? I did. Paranoid!!! Ammonia is 0 , however nitrates are 0 too. I have a 16 g tank.

You know what, I am going to invest in my own testing kit. Taking the water to be tested, is just confusing me. Thank you so much for all your help brookster, will take time to get use to everything, still a bit overwhelming for me. But I live it!!!

Get the API master kit, you won't regret it , nice knowing exactly what's going on in your tank!

Yea don't put more of that salt in it could damage them in other ways but just relax and take it one step at a time lol

X2 on the API kit. Much cheaper online than the big box pet shops, too.

The fact that the fish shop person told you it was OK to use salt with Corys should indicate to you that they don't know enough to be giving advise to anyone. OS.

I am telling you.... Thank goodness for this forum!!!! And thank you guys for all the support. Felt a bit in the dark for awhile.

All seems to be good for now, but trust me, I'll ask first next time.

Thank you.

That's the spirit!! Whenever I am at my Lfs I will be asking them questions than cross referencing everything on my phone on google, zero eye contact, extremely rude but absolutely necessary!

Back
Top Bottom