Why do betta have to give you that look at the store =/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevinM

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I was at petco(let the fight begin! lol jk) looking at new tanks with their dollar a gallon sale going on.

Well I just happened to stop and look at the baby bettas' as I had never seen a fry, other than pics on the net. When I saw this little guy. He is the same color as my little female Ryane.

I also finally got a heater and a light to finish out the 10 gallon I was building for Ryane and blood. but now I think Blood will be getting a different tank and Ryane and the new guy, whom I have named Ghost will go in the 10 gallon together.. and one day.. after I do some more reading.. maybe one day they will give me some really beautiful babies!

Heres Ghost. The 10 gallon and a pic of Ryane. He is still getting his color back due to the long ride home. But his tail has the Bluegreen She has running down his spines in his tail. He also has the same shimmer as her.

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 183
He is a beauty. I should get a betta like that for my 5 gallon planted tank.

yup Im holding off on the divider for now tho so the tank can finish cycling without having it in the middle to hamper the water flow and what now, not that it will but I rather wait till its finished then add it before I add them

Good plan. Be sure your divider is strong and fits well, though. I had a female and a male in a divided tank and the female found her way into the male's side and beat him to death while I was at work one day.

Back
Top Bottom