Why, Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tplowman91

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Aquarium Advice,

I am an active aquarium enthusiast, with 2 aquariums in my apartment.
I currently own a 5 gallon Communal tank, and a 40 gallon communal tank.
Both are fresh water. I take the best care of my fish out there. I test my waters daily for GH, KH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate, PH. I use all mostly seachem products as IMHO they are the best products out there. I have live plants and decor in my tanks and enjoy different colored lighting in my tanks. I use only the best products out there. My filtration on my 40 gallon is Fluval Aqua Clear 50 and Aqueon QuietFlow 30. Both tanks are established and matured. My 40 gallon is a little over stocked, so I'm not sure what the next move will be as far as getting a better community with reduced species type(s). All my tanks have live plants to help with beauty and also help with a natural environment. I rarely use chemicals, all the things that I use by seachem are mostly natural products. Example: Stability; uses bacteria.

Besides aquatics, I have many other passionate hobbies. I do graphic design in my own time, and even run a small business. I work full time in customer service, for a major corporation. I often find myself thinking about Aquariums on the job, though! I have an intense passion for Trains (railroading); I've always loved them and still do. My dream job is to work on the railroad as an engineer or conductor. Hmm... What else... That sums it all up basically. I'm a normal guy, really. Just enjoy life and enjoy my pets.

Here's a video of the tank: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-wov68jeLA

Thanks!:lol:

Hi welcome to the forum! :)

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sounds like you're already an experienced aquariust.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

After busting your chops on the other thread, I'd like to say a belated Welcome and Happy Tanksgiving [emoji225][emoji226][emoji228][emoji225][emoji229][emoji245][emoji226][emoji884][emoji884]

Tina
"Still not a dude"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom