Why the fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pic

Attachments

• image-654237067.jpg
    image-654237067.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 250
Today quarantine the 3 fish bicolor, 6 line n hippo tang. Coz got white spot. But saw the 3 fish color variant of. Is that ok o some thing problem?

Attachments

• image-1869837540.jpg
    image-1869837540.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 250
Is your native tongue english? I'm not making fun.

No. Sorry... I'm Chinese guy. English not very well. The 6 line angle death. Sad....

I'm kind of lost as to the actual topic of this thread but to answer what I believe was the first question, I believe your clownfish are always in the corner near the top because the corner became their home. The last two pairs I've had have done the same. For some reason they love the top left corner. There's nothing wrong there.

I'm not sure what your next problem is. Do you think you have ich? If so you should quarantine ALL of your fish. Speaking of all of your fish, how big is your tank and what kind of fish do you have? What are your test results on:
pH-
Ammonia-
Nitrite-
Nitrate-
S.G.-

Maybe we can figure out why your six line died and prevent a total fish loss.

You could find a test strip that measures pH, Ammonia, Nitrite and nitrate. Use a refractometer or hydrometer to measure salinity. Also, what is the size of your tank? That sixline angel was actually a Queen angel which requires a tank of 200 gallons / 800 liters.

Also, if you have a hard time saying what you need to say use google translate and type in chinese if your computer allows it, then change it to english and copy paste it here.

我不会说中国人。我使用的是翻译。衡量你的氨,比重,硝酸盐,亚硝酸盐,以及任何其他可能适合你

是你的水族箱有多大?死亡的鱼需要800升的油箱。I don't know if you speak Mandarin or Cantonese so this may be the wrong one.

我不会说中国人。我使用的是翻译。衡量你的氨,比重,硝酸盐,亚硝酸盐,以及任何其他可能适合你

是你的水族箱有多大?死亡的鱼需要800升的油箱。

Lol. Nice engrish translation of what your Chinese translated to.

"I do not speak Chinese. I use the translation. Measure your ammonia, specific gravity, nitrate, nitrite, and any other may be for you

How big is your aquarium? Death of the fish requires 800 liters of fuel tank."

Lol. Nice engrish translation of what your Chinese translated to.

"I do not speak Chinese. I use the translation. Measure your ammonia, specific gravity, nitrate, nitrite, and any other may be for you

How big is your aquarium? Death of the fish requires 800 liters of fuel tank."

Hahaha that is hilarious. The first bit was sort of right but I meant the fish that died needed an 800 liter tank lol.

More than likely. And I meant the top right corner on mine also. They've all done that all the time. I bought a frogspawn for my 29g and they just didn't want to leave their corner for a new comfy home.

Thank Q all for u. My tank is L-36" W-15" H-24" 55 gallon.
Ph-8.1
Nh3-0ppm
No2-0ppm
No3-0ppm
SG-1.022

Back
Top Bottom