wierd fish behavoir

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billinda

Aquarium Advice Newbie
came home to find 2 of my fish lying at the bottom of the tank it did need cleaning but put it off till i come back from a holiday so i grabed them out of the tank into clean water with the other two i caressed them and dragged them backwared i knew they were'nt dead as they were'nt floaters but they were on their sides i was trying so hard not to loose them and they say that goldfish have a two second memory they are wrong!!!!because my other two fish kept them going by bumping them to keep breathing and making sure that they staid up on thier side and not on thier side and they are alive and swimming now thank-goodness they say that dolfins do this but MY GOLDFISH DO IT TOO!!!! it's got to be love:hugs:

Hahaha that's great to hear billinda, and welcome to AA forums :)

I also have a similar story, one of my fishes (Phrilly) is like a big brother to my other fish (Oxy, who's now passed away...). Phrilly is bigger and has better 'sucking' power so he always sucks up bits and pieces of leftover from the gravel, and spits it out so then Oxy can eat it. He was so caring :)

I'm glad to see that we have another fishlover joining us :)

That's an awesome story! It's always great to hear stories of fish being more than eating and reproducing machines!

Back
Top Bottom