Wife scheduled furniture cleaning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always assume that anybody coming into your house to do any work is an idiot until proven otherwise. I have heard too many horror 'bug guy nuked my tank' stories to count. Cover the tank with a sheet until they leave so they don't accidentally spray or squirt cleaner into the tank.

I would cover also.maybe a couple garbage bags or thin plastic drop cloth for painting and tape the edges with blue painters tape. Comes off easy.

My wife scheduled a company to come out and clean our furniture. Should I cover my aquarium just to be safe? If so how long?
Almost as important as covering the tank, make sure any airpumps you have running are turned off. Remember, if you can smell it, the air pump can too and it pumps it into the water. Air out the room or house before starting the pumps back up. YOU can also surround the pump(s) with a carbon filter pad to act as an air filter "just to make sure"

Hope this helps (y)

IMO... Careful using plastic, pH may drop fast. I would use something that can "breath" while still being able to stop inadvertent sprays of chemicals.

I am the worst person to be around when spmeones working in my house. We are having the carpets scrubbed here soon and ill make it a point to tell them repeatedly that the tanks pff limits

I do all the work, there was no way i was going to b able to clean the furniture though. In three years my son has literally destroyed it all. Lol

Had to hire professionals to come out.

They've come and gone and everything is just as it was.

image-22632787.jpg

How I covered it.

Heh! I have the same fan blades. Mine are dark cherry though.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Back
Top Bottom