Wild Type Angelfish juves FS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ive got some wild type angel fry for sale.
Very healthy, very active, eat alot, most are silver with the wild type 3 bar(parents are true half wilds)

Asking $5 USD each, shipping we can discuss as everyone lives in a different area and other variables.

Prefer to overnight as temps are cooler.

2s0mrz6.jpg

9hhtef.jpg

Father is darker like above pic,mother is silver like top pick.

All raised on live and frozen bbs,rotifers,BW's and beefheart
Flakes consist of (all Ken's) veggie,angel,discus,egg,earthworm,beefheart,color

first week were raised on above list of frozen and first bites for a powder food.

fish are located NW of chicago. If attending the GCCA swap I can bring them down with me.

Thank you.

Disclaimer-(yes I must include)
I am adding this because these are not typical angelfish, they aren't available in most stores unless private breeder supplied and thats for pattern, Parents are HIGHLY aggressive and these little guys although hand raised not parent raised carried on the aggression gene and are already showing it in their tank with squabbles amongst the other siblings but also aggression towards my BNP fry that share a grow out tank. I am thinking once separated they will mellow out like all fish however I am not sure so thats up to you.

PM for any specific details. Also taking order for future shipments, have hundreds more in various stages of grow out right now.

Back
Top Bottom