For Sale: Wisteria, water sprite 4 sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Demonknight

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, pretty much free as I'll fill a box full next week when I trim again, could probably fill two boxes... $6 for shipping and 2 bucks for gas and it'll ship on monday. And if you want one or the other let me know.

are they the only two plants you have trimming of??

At this time yes, I do have some type of red plant thats doing really well that I'll be selling in a month or so, belive its some kind of Ludwigia, but not real sure as it didn't have a tag on it.

Once again getting ready to clean out plants, wow these guys are loving this setup..So along with the two above( Wisteria, water sprite) I can now sell a small portion of star grass and a small bunch of what I believe are Alternanthera reinecki or ludwigia repens.. I would bet on the reinecki though, either way this is a nice green and pink/red plant for a bit of color in the background.

i would love a box a box of this stuff, just let me know how much

Iamiskool it would be a total of $8 and I would need to know what combo of plants you would like.

Hello

Looks like I'm a little late.
Would you please let me know when you have more wisteria and water sprite?
Thanks

No problem on the when, seems I need to trim each week or so. But at this point this weeks is taken.

Back
Top Bottom