Woke up to half of the tank dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you mean by this?????

I think she may mean the Parasite Medication. Which could also be the culprit - because certain medications shouldn't be given to healthy fish because they can cause other problems.

She had some fish deaths, I would assume the levels would have risen from that. How's your ammonia giggalz? Did that go up too?

probably a mini cycle, the bacteria probably weren't enough to support the load yet. Just my opinion. :)

with as much that i have so far..their going to be..

I think she may mean the Parasite Medication. Which could also be the culprit - because certain medications shouldn't be given to healthy fish because they can cause other problems.

they werent healthy..which was the start of it..and why i had given it to them..and also suggested too

theres a heater in the tank..i'm on heater number 4 right now..the first one kept my tank in the low 70s..the next two i had both turned all the way up as high as it could go..and the second got up to 74..and thats it..the 3rd only went up to 77 and stop...this one i'm still working on but so far..not cutting it either..

the way the fish look they will all die...their dying faster then the last time i dealt with this..

i've had aqueon pro fluval and this is a tetra fin i think..first on i cant think of the name..it was a preset one so i dont even consider that...

Back
Top Bottom