working on couple reef builds looking for suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 24 gallon jbj deluxe it has the following in it
2 Fancy Ocellaris
1 Lawnmower Blenny
1 Male Banghaii Cardial (Will be moving to 55 gallon in mid summer around july)
1 Sandshifting Starfish
1 Emerald Crab
1 Condy Anenome
20 Gallon CUC with hermits and snails
I'm thinking i'd like to put a pair of dwarf seahorses in the tank or another pair of fish. though the seahorses aint hermaphodites the alternate pair i'd prefer to be for easier pairing was thinking maybe 2 flame angels. any suggestions?

for the corals i'm thinking none in tank yet. want to do just zoa's i think.
1 Dragon eye
1 Radio Active Dragon Eye
1 Fire & Ice
thinking that fill the corals in tank unless you guys think i can add more an if so any suggestions?

My 20 Gallon
20 Gallon Hermit & sails CUC
1 Emerald Crab
1 Condy Anenome
2 Clarkii Clowns (hosting the condy they were in the same 1 at lfs. so thought the ocellaris in the 24 would host also though don't seem to be the case.)
1 Male Baghaii Cardinal (being moved to 55 also)
Zoa's not sure what to put just want different then what i put in 24.

My 55 Gallon
Currently Just saltwater and dead rock.
so far only thing planned is my 2 Bangaii's with 6 other bagaii's hoping to get atleast 2 females also hoping if do get 2 females to go with my males they'll both pair off and breed in 55.
plannig a pair of Clowns thinking 2 Yellow Striped Maroon 1's
but also like the sebae ones.
thinking maybe a pair of carpenter wrasses & maybe a pair of kudra seahorses, also maybe 1-2 blue tangs
2-6 Emerald Crabs possibly
other pairs up for suggestions on and input on planned ones also.
for zoa's not too sure plus maybe 1-2 branching corals.

I don't think you can do either tank with seahorses. They need low flow and are recommended in a species only tank.
As for the blue tangs, they get to be 1' long and are recommended for a 180 gal tank or bigger. And that is for 1. Please reconsider your options and save yourself the money.

Back
Top Bottom