would this setup be okay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
currently i have two ten gallon tanks and am trying to figure out how to stock them. any advice and tips appreciated!
i currently have:
- 1 guppy, 1 ADF, 1 betta, 1 platy, 1 glowlight tetra, and 1 threadfin rainbowfish
this is what my stocking plan is so far:
- tank 1:
2 ADF, 2 mystery snails, 1 betta, 2-3 guppys, and 1 threadfin rainbowfish
- tank 2:
3 cory's, 3 platys, 3 glowlight tetras
would this setup be okay? any suggestions? thanks :)

currently i have two ten gallon tanks and am trying to figure out how to stock them. any advice and tips appreciated!
i currently have:
- 1 guppy, 1 ADF, 1 betta, 1 platy, 1 glowlight tetra, and 1 threadfin rainbowfish
this is what my stocking plan is so far:
- tank 1:
2 ADF, 2 mystery snails, 1 betta, 2-3 guppys, and 1 threadfin rainbowfish
- tank 2:
3 cory's, 3 platys, 3 glowlight tetras
would this setup be okay? any suggestions? thanks :)

Tank One might have some possible problems. Bettas, guppies, and ADF are not exactly the best combo, its a hit and miss. Because bettas and guppies have long flowing fins and are brightly colored, they will mistake each other for the other and will attack one another. ADF and bettas CAN be kept together, BUT sometimes they will fight. I honestly think that threadfin rainbow needs a bigger 20 gallon tank with a shoal to keep it happy and healty.
Tank Two is a little vague. What type of cories were you thinking? Just get one more glowlight, and you should be fine.

Tank One might have some possible problems. Bettas, guppies, and ADF are not exactly the best combo, its a hit and miss. Because bettas and guppies have long flowing fins and are brightly colored, they will mistake each other for the other and will attack one another. ADF and bettas CAN be kept together, BUT sometimes they will fight. I honestly think that threadfin rainbow needs a bigger 20 gallon tank with a shoal to keep it happy and healty.
Tank Two is a little vague. What type of cories were you thinking? Just get one more glowlight, and you should be fine.

i seperated my beta from the tank, for cories i was thinking a few pygmy cories.

Back
Top Bottom