Wanted: WTB: 29 gallon aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce410

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm from central Pennsylvania and I'm looking for a 29 gallon aquarium tank for sale and available for pick up. I would like to get one that comes with a hood/light and a heater (made for a 29g) and possibly an air pump and gravel. If not, no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice App

How far are you willing to drive? I have a 29 with a hood/light and can toss in an air pump, but I need the heater for the tank that's going to replace the 29. $50 for the tank, etc. I'm in MD, 21502.
Have you checked craiglist for something closer to you?

toddnbecka said:
How far are you willing to drive? I have a 29 with a hood/light and can toss in an air pump, but I need the heater for the tank that's going to replace the 29. $50 for the tank, etc. I'm in MD, 21502.
Have you checked craiglist for something closer to you?

Possibly might take a road trip to there but it's 2 hours. I probably wouldn't be able to pick it up until march 4th-6th when I'll have the time.

I have checked craig's list and most come with stands and I have one. Thanks though.

I'll wait and see. Great deal, are you using it now?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice App

It's running now, but I'll be taking it down and upgrading to either a 40 breeder or a 33 long, depending on which fits the bottom of the stand better. No rush, I'll almost certainly have it that long even after it's emptied out. I have abouyt 15 tanks running, definitely enough to keep up with, just upgrading a few sizes now. I can hook you up with a nice BN pleco to keep the algae cleaned up too, I have dozens if them growing out.

Hey I'm in md and I'm intrested in the 29 is the offer still open?

Back
Top Bottom