Wanted: Wtb:java moss and snails!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emi929

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone willing to either donate or sell me some cheap java moss OR apple snails, or MTS, It would be so appreciated!! PM me for details, live in central Ohio

I only have trumpeter snails and not enough java moss to give away yet. When I get some I will let you know. Im in toledo and have family in ashland area. Where are you at in ohio?

We've got java moss and MTS. We'll send them along for cost of shipping. :)

I live in the zip code 43035 columbus area. SM, awesome I am defiantly interested! How much java moss is there in an order? Also, how large are the snails (about, I know it's hard to estimate) and how many are you willing to sell?

Oh, and, since it's warm, can they be shipped with normal ground delivery?? It's warm where I live now (yay!!)

I live in the zip code 43035 columbus area. SM, awesome I am defiantly interested! How much java moss is there in an order? Also, how large are the snails (about, I know it's hard to estimate) and how many are you willing to sell?

Wow, I just saw this. I am so sorry for the late reply. I can send some java moss and trumpet snails for $6. I usually send 10-20 snails at a time. I can send a bit of java moss a little larger than a golf ball. PM me to set up payment/shipping date if you're interested.

If you want more, I got a raquetball size ball of JM and hundreds of trumpet snails, If you want extras let me know, JM is in a bucket of cold water with a lid on it growing and wont be used in a tank for a long time if ever.

Back
Top Bottom