WTB: Metal Halide Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnNLuc

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was wondering if any of you know someone selling a 175W or 250W Metal Halide retrofit lighting package? If so im very interested please pm me if you have any information. TIA :wink:

I have been looking for a MH kit for my 45g. I think I may go with this, $159 with Elec. ballast and choice of 10k 14k or 20k bulb.
http://oceanencounter.com/Merchant2..._Code=OE&Product_Code=E2R&Category_Code=EVMHR

They are right in NJ, not far from either of us which is good also.

Also, I notced the bicolor angel in the pic behind the clown. I had one that would not accept food and I lost him. Honestly I have not heard of any success stories, but then I really don't hear much about this beautiful fish at all. What is your take?

srgetz I have had nothing but success with my bicolor she eats life a pig and gets along great with my other fish. I have had her for about a year with no problems :D Also thank you for the link thats in the price range I was looking to spend

Glad to hear yours is doing well. I'm thinking maybe mine had an internal parasite or excess stress from shipping. What do you feed her?

I got mine from a LFS here that I swear by and she eats pretty much everything. Seaweed Selects, Tetra marine pellets, but her favorite would have to be Frozen Marine Cuisine

Back
Top Bottom