Wanted: WTB or trade for Dwarf Ambulia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
A long while back I had a plant that I understood to be Dwarf Ambulia.

It is the plant at the left center of this pic where the blinding light is focused at the Stone. The plant in front and the sides of it. Limnophila sessiliflora (Dwarf ambulia)
60074-albums9764-picture50416.jpg

This one seemed very well mannered and was petite. Some of the image pics don't look that way so I am not sure. If you have it and please post a pic of it or PM me a pic of it so I can see how the leaves and sections look. Also what type of lighting and care you are giving it. Mine did great under low light and moderate light with fert tabs and Flourish.

Thank you.

I have Petrified Wood Stones to Trade or possibly something else, just let me know what you are need/wanting.

Thanks

What kind of lighting is it in? CO2?

I might just want to try it. It seems a little different than mine but I do know they grow differently with different light.

It has just recently took off. Currently i have just plain gravel and t8s. But when I move my tank today I'm putting in activ flora, and upgrading my fixture to med high light. I have excel and excel flourish but I don't use it often. Same thing with root tabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

PM me if there is something you might want to trade for some. I am low tech on these tanks but the little Edge in the pic has decent light with it being so close to the light bulbs.

Still looking for the dwarf variety everyone!

Back
Top Bottom