WTB Tahitian Moon Sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daryth Darkmoon

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm only looking to set up a 5 1/2 gallon tank, and I'm having some difficulty in finding tahitian moon sand. I've found it on several websites, but only in 20lb. bags. I'm not entirely sure how much I need for a smaller tank like this, but I'm pretty sure 20lbs. is much more than I need. After all, I'm looking to line the tank with it....not fill it.

If anyone has enough extra lying around for my 5 1/2 gallon tank, please pm me with your asking price and shipping if you know it. My zip is 48507.

go to your nearest LFS and have them order you a bag. They can get it when they do their regular order and most likely wont tack on for shipping. That is how I got my 20 bags.

20 bags is kind of like what I did to the UPS guy here. I ordered 200lbs of Eco complete, hehehe.... Then he put it in front of my door so I had to move it all to open the door, lol.

I checked with the LFS and he said he would be happy to order me a bag. A 20lb. bag.
I guess I'm just going to have to settle for a heck of alot more than I need. I'll use it all eventually anyway so I guess it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom