Yellow lab turning white

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigbanker

Aquarium Advice Addict
My yellow lab is turning a startling white! Last night she was her usual bright yellow self, but today she is pale! She is eating, swimming, and acting normally. She had fry about three weeks ago.

Ammonia, Nitrite: 0. Nitrate: 20. PH: 6.8 (did a quick water change + baking soda just now) PH: after water change: 7.2

What do you think

is it still white? may just be being bullied or is stressed about the parameters (the pwc prob helped). could be more serious tho. pics if poss and updates asap plz x

I'm thinking it was the parameters. I was just waking them up, and when I did the water change and all she had gained most of her color back. She seems to be doing well now.

fish are almost always pale when just waking up. if they arent, theyv been up a while! ha

not being bullied or anything? shes all better?

They usually get up with me... ;) They are my morning partners. I'd never seen her this pale.

She is doing well now. Back to her usually self. Everyone in the tank gets along well except for my two male auratus. ;) Once I find them a perfect home they are outta there!

Back
Top Bottom