Yellow Sea Cucumber

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crabs

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Everyone told me this critter wouldn't do well in a nano. Ha ha. He's not only thriving. Today I noticed he split. I have 2 now. I honestly didn't even know this is how they multiply. I tried getting a pic but the lights r off in the tank and the flash made the picture terrible. I'll get a pic tomorrow

Strange. Apparently this is not how they normally reproduce. All I know is the yellow 1 I have is only 1/2 it's original size and there r now 2 of equal size. It's MAGIC LMAO

Two healthy yellow sea cucumbers. But admittedly they haven' extended their sweepers yet. Anyone ever c this before?

Attachments

• image-2024385497.jpg
    image-2024385497.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 130
Huh. Well I don't think he's stressed because there's nothing that bothers him in this tank. But I've never seen him smile either. Guess its time I sit him down and have a heart to heart with him

I know. Just having a bit of fun. Lol. But thanks Mr. X. Don't want anyone thinking I'm an idiot. Although I've been told that more than once

Back
Top Bottom