You know you spend to much time on AA when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDogg

Aquarium Advice Addict
you do a google search for aquarium plant fertalizers and the first page it gives you is a thread you started :oops:

you do a google search for aquarium plant fertalizers and the first page it gives you is a thread you started Embarassed

That seriously happened to me today... I swear.

severum mama said:
you do a google search for aquarium plant fertalizers and the first page it gives you is a thread you started Embarassed

it REALLY happened to me to :?

ROFL

I had a sales rep from 3m tell me the whole story about a guy making a fish tank from Corian...You should have seen the look on his face when I told him it was me...

back on subject:
you know you spend to much time on AA when you look for a CCTV update before checking your local news.

you do a google search for aquarium plant fertalizers and the first page it gives you is a thread you started
Funny or sad? Funny or sad?

[another way to tell is that when you go to type "funny" you type "fInny", as I just did]

I had a sales rep from 3m tell me the whole story about a guy making a fish tank from Corian...You should have seen the look on his face when I told him it was me...
Oh, priceless!

You buy a 465 Gallon tank....
Oh, that definitely has a price, and yet is priceless!

Back
Top Bottom