You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you get your tv extension lead and dont watch tv and put your fish int he bath because your tank broke and also putting quick dry silicone around the plug to make sure the bath dont leak lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

When you have more frozen fish food in your freezer than you do food for your own house or when you remember to run out and buy more fish food to only get home and have your wife remind you that you were posed to go get groceries not fish food lol!!!

Discusapisto said:
When you have more frozen fish food in your freezer than you do food for your own house or when you remember to run out and buy more fish food to only get home and have your wife remind you that you were posed to go get groceries not fish food lol!!!

Half my freezer is frozen shrimp, cyclopeeze or feeder fish. Lol

Discusapisto said:
I actually went out and got a small chest freezer to hold the extra fish food so I know the pain lol!!!

Lol. I have a mini fridge next to my 220g. The freezer wasn't big enough in the end so both the mini and my freezer are user

When you spend more time making sure your tanks look awesome for your husband's surprise party than in planning and picking things up for the party..... i think i'm in trouble. TO THE STORE!

When ur on the way home from the bar with a girl and in your head your deciding which set of your tank lights are going to be on. . . .
Halide - Hott !
Blues - Better than bringing home nothing!
LED - Let's not talk about it!

Just made that up . . . Lol

200 gallon reef said:
When ur on the way home from the bar with a girl and in your head your deciding which set of your tank lights are going to be on. . . .
Halide - Hott !

You are a bad, bad man. Lol!

200 gallon reef said:
Halide - Hott !

Lol. I run full LED's and they are amazing in just the blues. Everyone that comes over to the house has me turn off the whites so they can look at the tank with just blues

When ur about to get ur taxes and all u can think of is new lights new filter new rocks new sand an maybe a new fish :) cmon taxes!!! :)

200 gallon reef said:
Halide - Hott !

Haha love it!!!

When one of the first things you do when you get a brand new smartphone is to put "aquariumadvice.com" into your internet favorites....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom