You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you were waiting for this thread to be 1000 and your the 1001 person to 'comment'

When the first thing you do in the morning is to switch on your tank lights and check on the fish, even when you are running late.

Alyxx said:
When the first thing you do in the morning is to switch on your tank lights and check on the fish, even when you are running late.

My tank lights have to be turned on there my 'room' lights lol literally though cuz its not exactl y a very big room

When you watch finding nemo and explain to your little brother why that tank could never exist. Lol sorry kid didn't mean to ruin your movie experience.

Zakwhite said:
When you were waiting for this thread to be 1000 and your the 1001 person to 'comment'

I was soo tempted to post a comment and b the 1000th lol

paytertot said:
When you watch finding nemo and explain to your little brother why that tank could never exist. Lol sorry kid didn't mean to ruin your movie experience.

Lol, is the tank too small for all those fish? I havent seen the movie in awhile!

I'm sorry if this has been said but I don't really feel up to the challenge of 68 pages. You know your an aquariast if your wife just smiles and nods when you talk about fish, the only comment she offers is on the price which is quickly followed by a "yes dear whatever makes you happy". Not word for word but that's basically the jist of what I deal with. She humors me and knows that I really enjoy my fish. God bless supportive spouses!!!!!!!

When you're at your friends house (who also has a tank, but has no hot clue how to care for it) 3-5 times a week fixing SOMETHING they manage to unknowingly mess up because you're worried about their fish. The latest was she thought that ammonia was good for her tank, after I'd told her the readings should be 0. She added the ammonia I have her for cycling. 10 months ago. Then couldn't figure out why her fish were sick.

Jlsardina said:
It's not the tank size. The fish are not compatible

Oh, i only remember that in the tank they have a clown and a cleaner shrimp? Lol i need to watch the movie again!!

Gboy66 said:
Oh, i only remember that in the tank they have a clown and a cleaner shrimp? Lol i need to watch the movie again!!

I think they had Nemo in there, the cleaner shrimp with a French name(lol), starfish, I'm pretty sure there was a royal gramma, and something that looks like a moorish idol lol I can't remember either.

George9 said:
I think they had Nemo in there, the cleaner shrimp with a French name(lol), starfish, I'm pretty sure there was a royal gramma, and something that looks like a moorish idol lol I can't remember either.

And a puffer fish! Haha which wouldnt work with the shrimp

When you have a dream were your going to different pebble like beaches to see if you can find any new rocks you can safely add to your fish tank. Lol

When your out geocaching and whenever you get internet you check AA instead of looking for the cache. :)
Shhh.... don't tell mom.

When you visit a lfs 30mins away and wonder if you buy any fish there if they would make it back home.

Starka said:
When you visit a lfs 30mins away and wonder if you buy any fish there if they would make it back home.

YES, I found a absolutely amazing notso-lfs 300 miles away, and first thing threw my head was ” if I bought it as we left, it takes 3.5hours to get home, if I bagged then with oxygen, kept the temp right, I think out would make it” haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom