You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KonvictKeeper said:
Instead you should teach him to say: "False percula clownfishhhhhhh" :p

Hahaha because thats the easiest thing for a 4 year old to say hahaha! Even better, get him to say the latin name!!
amphiprion allardiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hahahah

When you knock out 80 water changes in a week.

You have managed to breed fish which have not been reported to reproduce in the aquarium! Like me :)

It's a livebearer fry of some type that showed up by accident. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is not a silver flying fox.

Originally Posted by nextgeneration40
if you try to explain what a nitrite is to your six year old..

LOL. I've done it to my 4 year old. I love hearing her try to say phosphates and anemone

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have to make internet friends to find somebody who knows as much about fish (or more) than you do. :) Hoorya for AA!

Also, when you tell your local friends all about what your internet fish friends did or said.

absolutangel04 said:
When you have to make internet friends to find somebody who knows as much about fish (or more) than you do. :) Hoorya for AA!

Also, when you tell your local friends all about what your internet fish friends did or said.

Aha that's funny because I showed my friends aa one time and they were rolling their eyes the whole time.

When your talking about something you wanna get/do and your girlfriend automatically says ” do your internet fish friends agree with that?”

If PWC's qualify as "working out" and your wife sends the kids with you during them so she gets "alone time"...

Hondatek said:
When your on the AA app. And your girlfriend asks if your talking to your fish girlfriend dory.

Hahaha. I like that

When you eat breakfast Infront of your tank instead of at the table.

hiltymj said:
When you eat breakfast Infront of your tank instead of at the table.

Lol. I'm guilty of that. Especially since the tank is right next to the table!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom