You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every time someone asks a basic question of fish keeping (nitrogen cycle, plants and ferts, why can't we buy this common Pleco, etc.) You explain to them literally everything and every detail.

Very guilty of this. Cause and effect. Ask about this and here 100 reasons why lol

Caleb

When you "just happen" to have a few nets, fish traps, bait etc, every time you are near a body of water.

"Anyone know where these nets I "found" in the back of the car came from?"

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

When you "just happen" to have a few nets, fish traps, bait etc, every time you are near a body of water.

"Anyone know where these nets I "found" in the back of the car came from?"

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Heh, lol.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Your box of "retired and spare" fish supplies is bigger than your tank.

Include spare parts and that sounds about right!

When you can turn a rubbermaid bin or Tupperware container into a food culture

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

LOL..... we all know this pain. I have about a dozen large rubbermaids with liGhts, filters heaters, tubing of all kinds, gang valves, pumps..... Etc. Plus 23 tanks from a 500gl to a cpl 5gls in the garage. Its a problem, haha.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Maybe when im done buying a house, caleb. They're all laying in wait for that day. Until then, they go up n down as qt, hatch, and grow out tanks. I think 30+ tanks in the house is abt all i can get away with at the moment.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd say you are doing pretty darn well getting away with 30 lol

Caleb

Yeah I'm jealous of Poppa and his son. 30 is quite a bit of fun! Right now I'm getting away with 1 29 gallon and maybe a 10 gallon soon that I want to keep Neocaridina and CPDs in.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Back
Top Bottom