Zebra Danios at the bottom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tor

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone I have a quick question. I've seen this question a few times but everyone is saying they are laying at the bottom of the tank. I have 4 zebras and they swim all over the place at the bottom and in the middle but they only go to the top to get food and then they head back down, is there any major issue or will they be fine? Thanks!

Hello everyone I have a quick question. I've seen this question a few times but everyone is saying they are laying at the bottom of the tank. I have 4 zebras and they swim all over the place at the bottom and in the middle but they only go to the top to get food and then they head back down, is there any major issue or will they be fine? Thanks!
Of course no issues. They love to swim at places they like. Sometimes if some large fish u have at middle or top then small fish prefer to stay on bottom. If they are active and eating like you mentioned then all good.

Back
Top Bottom