Ziggy's ADA 60F Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got some goodies in the mail today...lots more coming tomorrow and Friday....

14lbs of Seiryu Stone
OKs4RJ6.jpg

Doing more shrimp in this tank???

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Doing more shrimp in this tank???

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh yeah. There will be shrimp in this tank for sure. I am planning on some very interesting shrimp. Probably blues orange yellow and black. Also some amano shrimp.

I may just do a nice group of green neons or something small like that for fish.

Green neons are my fav little fishy. You won't be dissapointed. If you want a nice contrast consider ember tetras.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

+1 ember tetra! I love my ember tetras, they help bring out the color of the celestial pearl danios.

Green neons are my fav little fishy. You won't be dissapointed. If you want a nice contrast consider ember tetras.

I will probably only put one type of fish in this tank. Keep in mind it is only 8.6g very small.

+1 ember tetra! I love my ember tetras, they help bring out the color of the celestial pearl danios.

I want to put celestial pearls in my 40b.

How am I just finding this....jeez I get another year older & start slipping!
Following Ziggy..

sit in silence...

Well everyone... I have one more thing to order for this tank and I will have all equipment on the way to me. I need to order a regulator. If only I could run CO2 line from my current tank to this one. :-/

I have drawn up plans to build the stand. I'm not 100% sold on my current design but it is pretty much complete. Everything is in transit as of now. Things should start showing up this week and after Christmas.

I've also decided that I will be doing a complete rescape of the 54g corner tank. I've ordered a few things for that as well. I will start a new thread to document the changes for that system. That reminds me, I need to order 2 regulators...ugh.

Nothing exciting to report on the ADA 60-F as of now other than the above mentioned.

Someone's an official plant geek:p

Well, officially everything is on the way to me. Tank shipped out today along with the other stuff I ordered from AFA. Who knows when it will arrive with the holiday and all but I expect to see it sometime next week.

Ordered/Have:

ADA 60F Cube Garden
Garden Mat - 60cmx30cm
ADA Power Sand Special S
Seiryu Stone - 44lbs
Archaea Ultra-Gro LED (60cm)
Eheim 2211 (Classic 150)
Rio Escuro Soil (M,F,XF) 60lbs (ordered enough to rescape the 54g)
Hydor 200w inline heater
10mm Inflow & Outflow Lily Pipes (DoAqua)

I haven't ordered a CO2 regulator and I need another tank. My deal on CL fell through. I might have to break down and buy a new one.

Back
Top Bottom