Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are much more bright with more actinic blue. My phone camera doesn't like the blue, so I have to almost turn it off to get a decent shot.

I've got Hyper Red People Eaters, green People Eaters, Sakura Nightmares, Armor of God and a couple others lined up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi guys, i figured this is as good a place as any to post this, my zoas dont open completely and im thinking its water flow? is that plausible?

Attachments

• Facebook-20150210-055713.jpg
    Facebook-20150210-055713.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 73
As long as everything goes as planned, I should have quite a few zoa colonies coming in. Including-
Darth Mauls
Captain Americas (already have some, but I'm getting a colony of 80)
Rainbows - pretty sure they'd just sunny d's
Blue rhinos
Grandis palythoa
Nuclear greens

It could be parameters too. What are yours?

I don't have the exact parameters right now, I'm at college and the tank is home (I'm home from thurs night to Sunday and my dad feeds mon-wed) but they were all good except I was originally using tap water, I have been sitting over and I have been doing every water change with rodi, but I do know the copper was a little high last weekend, besides that they were good

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sunburst Acan. My favorite for sure. It used to be solid red on the outside but started developing those edges after a couple years. The real color I in the center of them and my camera cannot capture it.

I really like it, and one I have is getting some color on the edges like that just a little right now, mostly on the side that gets the most light but I am wondering about it, it too may be changing???!:dance: Wow, that would be lucky for $15.

Well we are having Reef Stock 2015 in south Denver, Colorado on the weekend of the 21st. Too excited, though I will probably have to work. Who needs flowers for Valentine's Day, Just need CORALS!!! :)

Last edited:
No idea but they're almost hot pink in person! Got them cheap and I love them :)

NYReefer

I have the same ones and I've been trying to figure out what they are!! I love mine too! And they grow great

90 gal reef

Possibly lunar eclipses. I didn't look at the pic too closely.

My zoa shipment fell through. The guy sold them to someone else as I was getting the payment ready.

We are trying to work out another deal.

Lunar Eclipse was what came to mind when I saw the picture. I'm far from a pro with names though.

Looks like they may be lunar eclipse. I have some. Very bright skirts, kinda a orange/pink color.

Back
Top Bottom