Zoa?paly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

picoreef2.5

Aquarium Advice Activist
What is this coral? More importantly can I frag off these larger stalks one by one and glue them close together that way the lower arms can get light and color up, will this work or will just cutting off a branch kill that branch, lower left also the stalks with pink extend to 1.5" on occasion ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424316452.972200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If your polyps are reaching like they are, they are trying to get more light. It is possible to cut individual heads off to frag them, but I would not suggest it to put both colonies together. They will grow together with time as long as they have enough lighting and water quality is stable.

That doesn't make sense to me, I have a coral life hood that fits the tank along with an led strip I have a 2.5g it was a Christmas gift from the future father in law from what iv read I have enough light and they have been doing this since I placed them at the top of the coral here's a pic of the tank rad of right now ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424318520.385743.jpg also they have been doing this reaching on and off I'm worried about 5-6 heads not getting enough light cause of these larger ones here's a pic of my light setup ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424318650.756138.jpg isn't this enough if not to much??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom