29 gallon chiclid tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I would do

1 angel fish
3 German Blue Rams
7 Neon Tetras

That's fully stocked

Ok, two rams, I was thinking of also adding another type of rams, like Bolivians , like this
1 angelfish
5 neons
2 gbrs
2 ? Rams
1 bn pleco

How about a male Pundamilia nyererei (ruti island) with a couple of females. Along with some endlers to supply them with fresh food.

Ok, I'm only adding the GBR's, I think those are the most suitable, and are cool, so this?
1 angelfish
5 neon tetras
2 GBR's ( by the way, how do you tell male and female, I want one male and one female to avoid aggression, or should I do two females?)
3 julii Cory's
One bn pleco
3 guppies
2 otocinclus
How does this sound, nice colors no?

Nathanpopp, thank you for your advice, not many people talk to me nicely, many people know that I'm only 15, and they talk to me like if I'm a 7 year old, they really don't show much respect, thank you for being nice to me and helping me out, thank you

Nathanpopp, thank you for your advice, not many people talk to me nicely, many people know that I'm only 15, and they talk to me like if I'm a 7 year old, they really don't show much respect, thank you for being nice to me and helping me out, thank you

No prob man. Keep it real. I'm only 16 so were similar.

Hey im 15 too man. And i like your stocking list! Looks like a good tank!

Thanks, can't wait to get it going, I currently have an angel and 4 kuhli loaches in the tank, next up are the neons and cories, then guppies and pleco

This is how you tell. As juvies they are hard to tell apart. I believe it's recommended that you buy from somewhere you can return them too and buy a good many at one time (I think around 5 or more maybe?) and wait until you can tell. The male's is thinner and pointed like a sharpened tip of a pencil...
0ZSJRFT.jpg

And the female is wider and round like the eraser of a pencil...
6laUkLP.jpg

But then again in a 29 I would do more than 3 just incase the 2 don't get along, and that can happen.

I don't get why people talk to is and think that they can disrespect us just cuz we are underage, I really don't get it

Yeah i know what you mean. I haven't really gotten that on this website, but others yes! But im sure we are just as smart as many others out there!

This is how you tell. As juvies they are hard to tell apart. I believe it's recommended that you buy from somewhere you can return them too and buy a good many at one time (I think around 5 or more maybe?) and wait until you can tell. The male's is thinner and pointed like a sharpened tip of a pencil...

And the female is wider and round like the eraser of a pencil...

But then again in a 29 I would do more than 3 just incase the 2 don't get along, and that can happen.

Ok, even with the stock I have, how about 4 females, but remember that they will be with 4 kuhli loaches and 3 julii Cory's, so I don't know if that many would work?
Thanks for the help identifying them, is there another way?

Back
Top Bottom