Any advice on what to do.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lego7979

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Would love to sell this fish but am scared to do so ! He has a female that is just as big as him and they are a couple, but don't even know how to go about finding people that are experience and would really like to have him . Any advice ?

image-4120607735.jpg

Like them alot but I really want plants and such , it's been hard but I have added lots is moss balls in the aquarium , I will have plants . These fish don't pull them out but the shift everything around alot.

No one would touch this one huh .... Yeah I know , I bought it, it's like family , I'm stuck with it and that's ok:)

Thanks , well my LFS says no one really wants blood parrots cause they are sterile, which is his way of saying , I don't really want to deal with them I think. and if I go craiglist I probably get some country bumpkin and or someone who just goes into a petstore and ask for angel fish , african cichlids, and tetras !!!! Like I seen last weekend in this disgusting fish store we have here :)

Back
Top Bottom