Let's See Those 55 Gallon or Smaller Cichlid Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Labenator65000 said:
That looks really nice. What are those thin pieces? Stone or wood, etc?

It's all slate except for the large lava rock and the 'cichlids stones' which are some kind of clay I think.

I like the ruins too but I've seen fish get stuck and die in them
None for me
Fantastic tanks everyone!

emerald76 said:
I like the ruins too but I've seen fish get stuck and die in them
None for me
Fantastic tanks everyone!

I worried about that but its been in there for several months now and so far ive been lucky with that i guess, had a very large pleco that liked to hang out in there i thought he would get stuck but he didnt somehow. Im not going to jynx anything though!

Great tanks everyone!!! Really!! Awesome job with them all. BUT!! This thread is discriminating against us bigger tank owners lol. Seriously great job!!

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures

:)

Finally let me snap a decent picture of him......don't know why it posted the picture 3 times. Can anyone tell me male or female? I'm pretty sure its a male.

ForumRunner_20120517_211757.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120517_211757.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120517_211757.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 87
  • ForumRunner_20120517_211826.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120517_211826.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 70
My 58 gallon African cichlid tank (most are still juveniles)

Attachments

• image-1609938703.jpg
    image-1609938703.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 75
Convict2161 said:
Great tanks everyone!!! Really!! Awesome job with them all. BUT!! This thread is discriminating against us bigger tank owners lol. Seriously great job!!

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures

:)

:) Exactly why I started this thread. There are several "show me your tank" threads but they are mostly posted with 6 zillion gallon tanks stocked with gorgeous fish that require huge tanks, which make me sad an jealous.

These are all great looking tanks and creative choices in stock, which reassures me that "conservatives" can be cool, too ;)

Labenator65000 said:
:) Exactly why I started this thread. There are several "show me your tank" threads but they are mostly posted with 6 zillion gallon tanks stocked with gorgeous fish that require huge tanks, which make me sad an jealous.

These are all great looking tanks and creative choices in stock, which reassures me that "conservatives" can be cool, too ;)

Well keep up the great work everyone! Tanks are awesome!!

My 55g mbuna tank

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120518_114450.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120518_114450.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom