missing i think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xfactor6699

Aquarium Advice Addict
So ive been looking for my other duboisi and cant ahhhh...tested my water cause i cant find anything and my parameters are ok so im guessing he didnt die....any suggestions

Nope it has a full closed top on it....im thinking that he died and was eaten that's my only guess

xfactor6699 said:
Nope it has a full closed top on it....im thinking that he died and was eaten that's my only guess

Yeah the body may be trapped under the rocks or like you said somebody snacked on his remains tough break sorry:(

xfactor6699 said:
Yeah those guys aren't cheap Thx for the response

Your welcome and yes they fetch quite a price, I used to breed them back when they first climaxed in popularity I remember paying 25-30 a fish in those days and the rarer tropheus species went even higher. Which brings me to a shocking find at pet smart yesterday. My good fish club friend is a manager there and they have tropheus moori on sale for five bucks a piece! If I had a tank for them open I would've bought them all. I guess they are on sale pet smart wide so check yours if you have one nearby I normally don't buy my fish there but they were in great health fed nothing but veggies and 5 bucks is a steal!

Back
Top Bottom