More fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wagner1613

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to get more fish in my 60 gallon tank. I've got 4 JD's and 1 pink convict, any ideas on what else I could add?

Well all the fish are between 1 and 2 inches..it wouldn't be okay to add some tinfoil barbs or something like that

Well is this too much for my tank already? Like if I don't get anymore will my tank be alright? Or would you suggest moving some to a different tank?

55 gallons is minimum for a pair of JD. Keep a pair, I think the convict will be ok with them. Your fish are small, so you have time to figure it out.

55 gallons is minimum for a pair of JD. Keep a pair, I think the convict will be ok with them. Your fish are small, so you have time to figure it out.

Alright thanks for the advice...by the way any chance you know anything about JD's because two of mine started getting like these black rings around their eyes, and I think it's a male and a female

Alright thanks for the advice...by the way any chance you know anything about JD's because two of mine started getting like these black rings around their eyes, and I think it's a male and a female

I don't know about that. There are some people on this forum who would.

Back
Top Bottom