Parrot and convict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reedster

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just got a parrot fish to add to my tank of convicts and so I want the parrot fish to breed with one of the convicts how do I make that happen?

Last edited:
I've actually done just this. I had a few hundred Jellybean Cichlids. Which are a hybrid of Parrot fish and Convicts. They like to mate a lot. Make sure you have plenty of NATURAL things in your tank like rocks and driftwood. You can't really make them crossbreed. Just make sure you have a male and a couple of females. I rec the Parrot be a larger female. Good luck!

Female, cool, infertile? Probably. You keep up with all that candy culture breeding bro. Jelly bean convicts sound horrible

Oml I mention what are jellybean fish! I know what a jellybean is dude. What doesnt happen in the home aquarium, Asian?

Check it out. About as unnatural as my room gets. I guess candy corn cichlids and bubble gum whatevers are just not on my level??20200424_185746.jpg20200430_184454.jpg

Back
Top Bottom