sos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jessiicaxrosex3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Filling up the tank to test for cracks and i come across this: ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416949361.228799.jpg water that spilled from filling the tank, went down the black molding? Is this tank no good? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416949415.004837.jpg

Doesn't matter..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No, what's the issue? If it froze.. could be a potential problem.. don't let it freeze ok;)

Did it run down the outside into the frame or is it going through the seal into the frame.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just looked at the pictures on the computer and looks like it just ran into the frame on the outside. If so like Brookster said no biggie but I would run some paper towel edges into the frame to soak it up so you can tell if its leaking or not.

Its because i spilt water down the side i believe. I dropped water down the side of the tank on accident. Ill double check again when i get back home

Bought it from my lfs! 20% off for black friday. I live on long island, not sure if theres any driftwood i could find and use in my tank. But if im wrong please do tell!

I don't think I've ever heard another man say that before, nor do I think I want to.:lol:

I knew it was only a matter of time. I thought about editing that but what fun would that be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

?? The wood won't come up for me.. i want to see!!!

Back
Top Bottom