What would you do with $50 credit to your local LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaticAl

Aquarium Advice Regular
I sold a used tank and a bunch of accessories that I got for free on craiglist to the best fish shop near me ( 2 hrs away) and got $80 in store credit.
I already used $20 of it for some seachem matrix and cichlid pellets and now am trying to figure out what to do with the last $50 before I head back to my home town in a few days. If you guys had a guilt free $50 credit to use just on your fish at the store what would you buy??

Another fish or two, more rock, droftwood, or live plants with liquid fertilizer. Something like that.

First of all $80 minus $20 spent leaves $60 ;)

I would get items you use frequently like prime, food etc. Or some nice driftwood or real plants.

Not sure if my lfs has calculators but if they do I'm not sure my 50 leftover could cover the extra expense ;)

mfdrookie516 said:
I'd probably see if they had a calculator

Hahaha :)

Anyway, I would get more prime, maybe some battery operated bubblers (for those just in case the electric goes out moments) and some more driftwood or TX holy rock :)

An awesome piece of driftwood already attached to a piece of slate. They have them at my fish store and I want one so bad!

I would get some sort of exotic fish. Last time I was at the LFS, I dropped $40 on a pair of Electric Blue Rams and love them. That was cash though, so that hurt a little...

I'd buy a nice piece of driftwood and a couple more fish

Dechlorinator, cichlid salt, and stress zyme. As much as I could. You will always need it and it sucks when you start a waer change to realize your, making an emergency run to the store.

Back
Top Bottom