Where can I buy some small gold angelfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanTheGuppyMan

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have decided to get some gold angelfish for my freshwater tropical aquarium. I want to get some small ones, about the size of a dime so it will learn that the fish I have in tere are his friends so he won't eat them lol I have tetras, platies, guppies, mollies, and swordtails all in one 60 gallon, about 30-40 in total. So where can I buy some small ones? The smallest I have found is quarter sized. Is this small enough? Do I have enough room to purchase two? Thanks!

I have decided to get some gold angelfish for my freshwater tropical aquarium. I want to get some small ones, about the size of a dime so it will learn that the fish I have in tere are his friends so he won't eat them lol I have tetras, platies, guppies, mollies, and swordtails all in one 60 gallon, about 30-40 in total. So where can I buy some small ones? The smallest I have found is quarter sized. Is this small enough? Do I have enough room to purchase two? Thanks!

try Aquabid

good luck!

I got all my angels, including my Gold Super veil from Mellow Aquatics. In fact in the past couple years all my angels have come from him.

Back
Top Bottom