Whos the best looking in your tank ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Show you best, colorful, outgoing fish in ur tank !!

Hmmmmm, the title of the thread calls for the "best looking", then you ask for the "best", then "colorful", then "outgoing".....

Well, which is it? Because the best looking in my tank is neither the most colorful or the most outgoing. :ermm:

Well its w.e some ppl think the moat colorful ia the best looking or the most put going is the best ur choice

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
what about u? u putting ur prettiest on here Itz? x

U would be the one to put tht making things difficult hahaha I will shortly

Well its w.e some ppl think the moat colorful ia the best looking or the most put going is the best ur choice

Let me see if I can translate......

Well, it's whatever. Some people think the most colorful is the best looking or the most outgoing is the best. Your choice.

Am I close?

Yess not being mean : it's not rock science I just Wana see wat pals best looking fish are like there favorite

Let me see if I can translate......

Well, it's whatever. Some people think the most colorful is the best looking or the most outgoing is the best. Your choice.

Am I close?

Excellent lol

My best looking fish would be my Demasoni cichlids

My favorite / most outgoing is my Oscar

yes i like making it difficult lol but ur the one wording it wrong and not giving an example nyaaaaa. :dance:

here's my most outgoing:
Photo0158.jpg
my most colourful and my fav:
Photo0117.jpg

Most colorful

Most out going

Happy mouth brooder haha

That yellow one is gorgeous! I don't know my cichlids, is that a yellow lab? I see the blue ones all the time at the lfs, but not the yellow.

Most colorful/My favorite is our Kyoga Flame Back and most outgoing is our zebra Obliquidens.

Attachments

• image-412697839.jpg
    image-412697839.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2968863409.jpg
    image-2968863409.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image-1924254774.jpg
    image-1924254774.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 94
I don't often drool over fish but that kyoga has me wishing I had a bib with me..... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom