10G nano journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, not really, because the cuc i had for the ten was barley enough, so they shouldn't be able to keep up in the 20. My only idea of what happened so far is that it died, and my lawnmower blenny and the cuc ate it, but I didn't think lawnmower blennies were carnivorous in nature...

I looked around but I didn't see anything at all. The aquarium is on a desk, so there isn't very many hiding spots unless the thing was able to move like 5 feet. (It is a big desk)

As for the other clown it is doing fine, although somewhat annoyingly it has hosted the canister filter intake/output, so the tank looks empty because it is constantly in between the pipes and the glass. It is kind of funny to see him stick himself in there, and I know he is fine because he sticks himself out whenever I walk in the room to see if I am going to feed him.

Hey everybody, time for an quick update, sorry for it being so long, had some issues I had to deal with! Anyways, Right now the tank is going fairly well, I added another 7 pounds of rock to give a little bit more of a rock wall look. I know everybody says they hate the fruit-stand look, so I am going for something in between that and a natural reef.
The mushroom has sprouted another head, which is kind of exciting, and the zoanthids seem to be doing well.
My only issue is that there are white spots on the glass, that are very hard. When I look at them closely, the are spiral in shape, so I don't know if that gives any clues as to what they are.
Lastly, my hair algae problem has almost disappeared, but the cyano has arrived. I am doing water changes about every other day, just enough to suck up any new cyano. I am at a loss slightly as what to do next, other than removing it manually, but I am thinking of trying to run a little more carbon, and phospate removers.
Anyways I hope to post pictures soon, within the next few days. Look forward to any comments or suggestions you guys and girls may have!

Alright thanks, I checked that out before. I am pretty sure you are right, that they are some kind of worm, I'm not too worried but just wanted to see what you guys thought. They seem to be grouping in areas of high flow such as the intake tubes of the aquaclear.
Took some pics yesterday for you guys, but my dog decided to chew on the connector cord for my camera, so I need to pick up a new one so I should have pics in a few days.

I think the white spot is a spinoid (sp) worm. that's a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom