Back after a two year hiatus and in need of some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TitoBoyz2491

Aquarium Advice Regular
I used to post on these boards about two years ago and recently got the itch to turn my 20 gallon into a nano reef. Currently it has a yellow watchman, royal gramma, pistol shrimp, and as of today I added two peppermint shrimps. unfortunately the pistol and goby did not pair but I still enjoy them. Will the two peppermints have a problem with the pistol? The pistols about two inches and the peps are average sized peps. Do you guys think they can co exist?

If the shrimp wander in to the pistol shrimps hole(s), then they will more than likely be killed and eaten. But as long as they don't venture to far down the rabbit hole, they should be fine. Also, don't keep your hopes up, but one day your watchman and pistol may find each other and pair up. It wouldn't be the first time it happened. :)

Thanks you guys, but the thing is the two peps decided to chose the part of the tank where the pistol resides... But so far so good, he lets off warning shots to let them know their too close. Hopefully this lets them know they should choose another spot lol. And yea zero i hope the goby pairs up with the pistol :)

Back
Top Bottom