Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It depends on the kind. In all honesty though they aren't to bad. The ORA ones are pretty hardy if you wanted to try one. I have their blue voodoo and red planet and they both do well. However there are certain ones like acropora efflorescens that are quite difficult. I'd stick to the ORA ones to start with.

Just beware once you get your first acro, you won't stop there. It becomes an acro addiction

Mine grow in phases. They will grow a bunch of new heads and then nothing for months. Then repeat. I'd give them a little food, mine enjoy that

I mean it definitely looks happy but have no clue what to feed them. I tried brine with the pump off but the shrimp and snails crawled all over it and ate everything
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398396832.767970.jpg

Yeah it looks great. Idk why it's not growing...have you looked at it when it's closed to look for any new heads?

Just feed it like once a week though. It doesn't need a lot. I've been contemplating trying reef chili

Successful feed with mysis. Had to move a few crabs in the process but a success nonetheless
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398805694.356355.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398805703.913730.jpg
And the zoos and getting much better
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398805731.150178.jpg

Back
Top Bottom