Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kdpuffer said:
Wow doesn't get much more broken than that, tough luck dude sorry to hear.

Thanks.... I'm pretty much calmed down now. They shipped the new tank already, last one they had in stock. I should be here this week the store manager said.

Convict2161 said:
I guess FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE and GLASS all in red mean NOTHING!!!

I think that the shippers target these packages in purpose. Sorry to hear about this man. At least you should hey the replacement this week.

DANG that sucks! I read this the other day when you ordered it and thought to myself... I would never order a tank online... I've worked for UPS for almost 8 years now and all it takes is a heavier box to come up behind that and bump it(or some mis handling... Lol) and bam it's done! Bummer, hope the Next one comes intact! Good luck man!

Billbug68 said:
DANG that sucks! I read this the other day when you ordered it and thought to myself... I would never order a tank online... I've worked for UPS for almost 8 years now and all it takes is a heavier box to come up behind that and bump it(or some mis handling... Lol) and bam it's done! Bummer, hope the Next one comes intact! Good luck man!

Yeah lesson learned.... Thanks I hope so too!

kdpuffer said:
Do you have to ship the broken tank back?

UPS is coming to pick the broken tank up.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Dude that really sucks im sorry to see that!!! :/ now you wont be able to start today :(

Yeah man I'm bummed! Was hoping to start the cycle today.

I picked out a nice piece of LR too! My buddy is gonna hold it for me. It has 4 green mushrooms on it and is a good size for the the tank. Probably the only piece I'm gonna put in the tank.

Haha well in the meantime, got any stocking ideas??? I like the idea of an oddball tank, but if its going on your counter i think people are going to want to see traditional fish... What you thinkin? :D

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha well in the meantime, got any stocking ideas??? I like the idea of an oddball tank, but if its going on your counter i think people are going to want to see traditional fish... What you thinkin? :D

I want something out of the norm, something strange! I've been looking and can't find anything really for a 8 gallon that's strange lol.

Gboy66 said:
Goby pistol combo!! Ricordia waterfall..awesome idea on your part!!

Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards. I found a bunch of different color ricordias at my buddy's shop and he'll hold them all. Tri color ones and just eye popping colors. Now what type of goby shall I do.... Hmmmmm......

When i go scuba diving in catalina this month ill get one and send it to you. Lol jk :D they need cold water though... Not sure how your corals would like that... :/

Back
Top Bottom