Need Stocking Ideas for 1.5 gal nano tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tjmortenson

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,
If anyone read my last post about building a nano tank, I abandoned that idea and bought a 1.5 gal kit.
I was planning on putting some live rock and maybe a sexy shrimp in it, but I am looking for more stocking ideas. I really would like fish, but I know its probly to small. I have read on other forums that other people keep clownfish or sixline wrass fish, so could I keep one? I know I would need frequent water changes for a fish, and I could do that.

Maybe if you want more color you could pick up a Skunk Cleaner Shrimp or a Fire Shrimp. That may work.

If it's salt, yellow watchman. If it's fresh you could do some cherry shrimp, or endleer livebearer

You are saying that a yellow watchman goby can go in a 1.5 gallon tank? For the sake of the fish I say no way. A watchman goby needs a 30 gallon tank.

Looking at a trio of sexy shrimp ONLY with a couple zoa and or shroom frags in there.

There isn't a fish small enough that can go into something that small.

you might be able to get away with a trimma goby, they only reach 1 inch in length but even that is pushing it. id stick with sexy shrimp and pom pom crabs

Back
Top Bottom