Please Help Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tito2491

Aquarium Advice Freak
Im going to get a nano cube. do i need any filters for a saltwater nano cube? Does the light it brings good enough for a coral ? is is a good buy?

Attachments

• nano_reef_rgb.jpg
    nano_reef_rgb.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 103
What cube are you getting, Most come with a filter lights etc, ready to go.

I thought they were all the same , but n e ways if i get a nano cube will i need another filter to go with it and can i get coral without changing the light bulbs?

The JBJ Nano Cube actually comes in three versions. A 12gal with 24watts of lighting, a 12gal deluxe with 48watts of lighting and a 24 gal with 72watts of lighitng. For corals I would go with the 12 gall Deluxe or the 24 gal. They all come with a built-in filter in the back. Basically if is three filtering compartments, the first one is for sponges, the second one is for bioballs and ceramic rings and the third one is for your heater and powerhead. For SW, do not use all of the spnges or any of the bioballs and ceramic rings. Just fill the compartments up with LR rubble. It if a much better biofiltration media. Check out my gallery for a pic of my 12gal nanocube if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom