Zoa Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted to show off my zoa garden and see if anyone else out there has one as well. At the moment it contains: Radioactive dragon eyes, Eagle eyes, Whammin' watermelons, Green Bay Packers, LOTR Palys, Gold Mauls, Fire n' Ice, Unknown Palys, Blue Zoas (Unknown Name), Bam Bams, and RPE.

FGS
XmrOtNO.jpg

GBP
erxa865.jpg

Eagle Eyes
SZHx0J0.jpg

RPE
0Fwcu9f.jpg

Gold Mauls/Whammin Watermelons
Ifs14Qq.jpg

Birdsnest!
11P6WpX.jpg

Show off :p . Well I think I know what I'm doing with the 10 :D. Seriously live the look you've achieved there. While not a zoa garden, here's my little ric garden from the work tank.
Top down
img_2934015_0_181303fbbd4749adf56159aac5107b68.jpg

Front
img_2934015_1_a8df13249c5c18ede6cfc54c498d419c.jpg

Haha :p! I wish I could grow mushrooms/ricordea. Mushies are the slowest growing thin in my tank. I've tried rics and they just melt or float away to oblivion :(

It's so weird how tanks will have issues with just certain corals...doesn't make sense

I've actually been trying to find a decent frag of Rastas all week. Got a big tourney to work this weekend which = nice check, which = more corals :D

Haha nice! There's a new( well they used to be an old store but they moved) store opening and they're having a huge opening day thing. They tend to have very nice zoa frags for ok prices. And $20 sps frags of nice names pieces too. I'm gonna be poor haha

Haha I didn't manage any Rastas. I did get some purple death Palys and another unknown zoa too. I also got a gorgonian :)

King of corals in Frederick. They used to be aquarium one in Rockville and today was their grand opening. They have really nice stuff and not to expensive.

been wanting a nice zoa garden but only find bland no color zoa's that are affordable every thing else is like $40. a head a bit rich for my empty pockets lol
I've been on a LPS kick last 2 months

been wanting a nice zoa garden but only find bland no color zoa's that are affordable every thing else is like $40. a head a bit rich for my empty pockets lol
I've been on a LPS kick last 2 months

True most of my lfs stink too. I have to travel at least half an hour to the nicest reef store. Other than that one everything else is around an hour away. Everything local is overpriced or crappy

Very nice gardens!! Check out these solar flares I just picked up at my lfs. They're still not completely open yet. Can't wait til they fill out! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399231612.556410.jpg

Looks amazing bribo! Did these all grow from frags or from one rock? Do you ever have to frag them?

And nice ric garden Red!

Frags lol. I haven't fragged them yet. I need to though. Some grew from 3-4 polyp frags while others grew from 15-20 polyp frags.

Back
Top Bottom