6 line wrasse sensitive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
well I went on thanksgiving vacation this week, and my regular fish-sitter (birdie goes to a diff. friend's house, and kitty doesn't really care LOL) went to florida, so I had to get a sub, and my "sub" didnt feed frozen mysis....so my question is are 6 line wrasse's sensitive? as I left wend. but I fed them late Tuesday night, and got home Friday night to feed them! he had crawled under a rock and suffocated, but did he do this for a certain reason? my water parameters are fine, and my clown, scooter, and cardinal, as well as 3 snails and 4 hermits are all fine! ALTHOUGH I do have speculation that he had a internal infection, as when I got him home with him last week I noticed some scars on his body, didnt think TOO much of it as they were fully healed... but...now im wondering if that could have caused it?!? I also did a partial 25% water change before I left, although when I got back my SPG was a little high...so could that be it or...?

fish can go a good length of time without food, that didnt kill him. Not only that, most of them will eat just about anything.

If water top offs were not done and there was sufficient SG increase, that may have had something to do with it. That being the case, water doesnt really sound "fine".

It is one of those things you will probably never find the answer to.

Back
Top Bottom