Bicolour Goby attacked my already residing Tail spot Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jessica-lee

Aquarium Advice Regular
Having a problem, Iv had my 2inch Tail Spot Goby for acouple months now and we were told by our saltwater dealer that a Bicolour Goby would get along with our tail spot goby, he is only in inch.

We brought him home and that night and the next day the bicolour attacked and chased my tail spot! caused damage to his tail and stressed him out til his colour changed showing stess, we had no choice but to move the tail spot to the sump, being the easyest for us to grab first, he is fine noe being in the sump but we dont know what to do...

Should we put the tail spot back in the main tank or take him back to the dealer (as we have come to like the bicolours cleaning habits) or do u think he will be okay in our 120 gal reef with different coral and nems? And a yellow tang, sixlin and black african leapord wrasse, maroon clown, blue green chromis, and threefoot moray eel? And powerful fans? (1400gph) being he is in a small 26 gal with no fans being a seahorse tank, 480gph fan comes on for feeding the seahorses for about a ten mins. Twice a day.

Back
Top Bottom