clown and anemone love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ayesha97

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was in the LFS yesterday and saw what can only be termed love between a clown (think saddleback) and an anemone. This is the first time I've ever gotten an upclose look ot it. The clown swam in the middle of the tentacles and would lay on its side and then wiggle and wiggle around. (think of snuggling under your blankets at night when its warm). It was so beautiful to see! I just hope that they sell the two of them together. That poor clown would be lost without his anemone.

Just wanted to share my awe for the animal kingdom.

I saw the same thing last week while looking for LR for my 11yr old sons 15g nano. I had all 5 children with me and we must have stood there for at least 30 minutes in awe at the beautiful relationship between a clown and anenome. He said, Mom, I have to have those! I explained that he can't have that in his tank, but we would get him a clown and some hairy shrooms and maybe, just maybe, he will get lucky :)

I agree... it is truly beautiful! I am hoping I feel brave enough one day to attempt the pair in our big tank. Of course, I would be happy with them hosting any coral in my tank :)

Kimberly

Back
Top Bottom