Current reviews - Trigger Sys. Sapphire Sump-39 or Trigger Sys. Triton Sump 44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mwilliams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone,
I am looking to upgrage my 75DIY sump/refug because its height is just to tall. So I have been looking at both sumps - Trigger Systems Sapphire Sump - 39 and the Trigger Systems Triton Sump 44 but can't find to many if any current (2018) reviews for either of these sumps.

Who out there has either of these two sumps and what is your review on them???
Any major issues or problems with them?

My tank is 180 reef ready aqueon tank, skimmer is an IceCape K200 - Foot print is 8.3in x 10in and the return pump is Vectra M1 - footprint is 6.0" H x 5" W x 7.5" L.

i have the trigger sapphire 34. and love it on my 120g. I would have got the 39 if I had the room with all the other equipment. I got rid of the socks though, and just run a filter pad on the insert provided additional to the sock insert. I decided to do this because the overflow lines come into the left back and it was a bit difficult to get to them with my skimmer and reactor in the fist section also. I would give the sapphire a [emoji106]IMG_0524.jpg

i have the trigger sapphire 34. and love it on my 120g. I would have got the 39 if I had the room with all the other equipment. I got rid of the socks though, and just run a filter pad on the insert provided additional to the sock insert. I decided to do this because the overflow lines come into the left back and it was a bit difficult to get to them with my skimmer and reactor in the fist section also. I would give the sapphire a [emoji106]View attachment 308811

Thank you very much.. I see in your picture that you have a calcium reactor how hard was that to setup?

Thank you very much.. I see in your picture that you have a calcium reactor how hard was that to setup?

just set it up saturday. I am dialing it in now. did tons of research and watched videos.so far so good?

Back
Top Bottom