Gsp on glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Green star polyp is creeping all over back glass is it possible to transfer this to piece of live rock? I hate to just pitch it if someone else would like to have some in thier tank. Thanks

You should be able to frag it up off the glass. Just going to need a razor to cut sections and then scrape it off the glass.

Thanks, i think ill try to scrape with kents blade scraper and loosely rubberband to rocks. I really dont want this gsp to cover areas that i need for algae to grow for kole and lawnmower.

You can skip the rubberbanding to rocks and just use superglue to fix them to frag plugs.

Are you selling what you scrape off? I'm interested!!! I actually want to try to have the GSP growing on the back glass! lol

Frag plugs would be ok if i were going with smaller pieces.but i was hoping to attach like 2"x4" pieces to some rocks?

Sure if you were in st. Louis id give you some.

I would think you should be able to find some gsp locally cheaper than shipping cost across the states?

Back
Top Bottom