How much would YOU pay for this fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How much would you pay for this fish?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RocketSeason

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here is a cute little Dwarf angel. How much would you pay for it?

(Please vote before clicking on the link.)

p_80385b.jpg

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=2047

I haven't clicked on the link, but know it's a pretty expensive fish, I prefer the cheaper versions from the carribean ;)

Well, since I've seen this fish before, it wouldn't be fair for me to vote. There was another thread not to long ago about the price of this fish. :D

neon_hybrid said:
since there wasnt a none to choose, I will say not more than 30$. I dont care how much the fish is worth I wouldnt pay 80$ for any fish....

I said that once too....A long long long tme ago....

The limit I have is $50. I know that fish's price already so im also abstaning. For what its worth captive breed species are always more expensive but the cost is WELL worth it since they are not taken from the reef. We as hobbists should encourage additional research into captive breeding by purchasing fish that are already captive breed.

I agree. I will buy captive breed and aqua cultured whenever possible. That being said, I won't pass on a particular fish that I like alot just because its wild caught. However, If the Tank Raised option is available, I will take it. I hear they live longer heathier lives if they are Tank Raised anyway.

I wouldnt spend that much on a fish for any reason. I mean, look at the poll, you couldnt get rid of that thing for half of what you paid for it.

you couldnt get rid of that thing for half of what you paid for it.

You don't buy a fish that expensive with resale value in mind. I am like most of you, I would not spend that much money on a fish, I love this fish, but have and continue to live without it. But people that will buy this fish, typically do so for status, it's rare and expensive, that's enough for them.

Id pay 79 for it, only because its "rare" which is one of the many reasons I got into this hobby but never ever for the price that live aqauria is selling for. since we are on the topic of rare fish, are there any other sw fish thats considered rare and and hard to find that anyone knows about?

reefrunner69 said:
people that will buy this fish, typically do so for status, it's rare and expensive, that's enough for them.

I have never liked that kind of attitude.

Its a fish, not a diamond. You should buy a fish because you love it, not because "Boy won't everyone be jealous of me! I bet they wish THEY were this well off."

I fish that rare should not be put in a tank.

You should buy a fish because you love it
:roll: IMO the attitude of saying what someone should or should not put in there tank is even worse. we all have our own littles reasons why we got into this hobby
and if a someone wants to spend that kind of money or buys fish because its "rare", more power to em.

I guess you probably wouldn't want to know how much panther grouper sells for in Japan....and they eat it, not put it in the tank.

To expensive for me. I don't have the tanks or the setup for a fish like that. I prefer to stick with the easy to keep fish. Like percs, royal grammas, and firefish.

Back
Top Bottom